Saturday 15 September 2007

Welcome One & All


Hi All,


Welcome to my first blog entry. I am keeping this blog to share events, plan trips, keep everyone up to date and share all the things I love with you.


I have some very exciting news. I'm planning to host a NBCF breakfast in October. I have booked the catering and now the fun begins with organising donations, prizes and guests. I have a limited number of 40. I thought that I should start small!!!


I plan to host this event at the Rotunda at the North Pine Country Markets with the help of my lovely friend Linda from Lilly Cottage.


This is a short and sweet post. More pictures and info next time. TTFN Trish x

2 comments:

CarolAnn said...

Hi Trish - Love your Shabby Rose page. Love the beautiful babies and fun stuff. Keep up the good work. A.CarolAnn (Shabby Rose painter.)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about ars.

Here is my homepage ... wordpress for dummies pdf