Sunday 16 September 2007

Pink Ribbon Breakfast

Well, it's in motion. I have confirmed the time, date, venue and catering for our Pink Ribbon Breakfast. It's being held at the Rotunda at North Pine Country Markets on Thursday 25th October @ 9.30am. Pink, Pink and More Pink is the theme. If you are coming along we would love you to wear pink. Lots of scrummy food & refreshments will be served and this will be provided by the lovely girls at Lilly Cottage. There will be prizes, raffles and Pink Ribbon merchandise for sale. Now to organise everything. Let the fun begin!!!

If you would like to come along to or find out more about the breakfast email me and I will be sure to apprise you of the details.

Until later - kisses Trish x
The Pink Ribbon

www.nbcf.org.au

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shabby Rose that would be Trish, your blog looks lovely, how clever you are and you even have little linky things, I don't think I know how to do that, you might have to teach me. It looks lovely well done you!KN Linda Lilly Cottage

Anonymous said...

Beautiful; just like the sort of person you are....well done!