Friday 28 September 2007

Introducing Linda

This isn't actually Linda but a beautiful bear that reminds me of her. I have hunted high and low and I can't find a picture of her anywhere..... mmmmmm me thinks she's avoiding the camera. Linda is my inspiration to get out there and do more. I am happiest when I'm doing something creative and something I feel passionate about - ie the Pink Ribbon Morning Tea. I'm going to sit back and see if this comes to anything - who knows whilst I'm travelling the world with my art I may be sort after to become ambassador to many charities and I will raise $millions for charities such as Pink Ribbon, Safe Haven Orphanage, MS, Bonney Babes and the like. I'll get out my tiara now and dust it off.

These are more mixed media paintings. These are all done by Linda - aren't they fantastic. I have promised myself I will try one of these when the kiddlies go back to school.
Have Weldbond Will Create!!!!
(Weldbond is a fantastic glue available at Bunnings - don't buy the small bottle as you will use it within days - stuff you never knew you had to be glued will be done.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh really that is so sweet of you, I am a tad embarrased about all the attention ( we drew the quilt raffle today) and just think I am the one who is lucky to know such kind hearted people like you!!! I forgot that you met Judy too, gosh that year has gone fast! I love Judy's work, she is super super talented and such a sweet person too!! Have a simply fantastic holiday, will try and sell as many tickets as possible. TTFN Kiss noises Linda Lilly Cottage.