Thursday 27 September 2007

Funny for you

Wow - my post was almost in Hindi but thankfully I am now thinking and typing in English. Damn typewriter with tv on top as my darling mum would say...



I love this piece of mixed media art by ihanna of www.ihanna.nu. I have decided that I want to become a mixed media artist and tour the world looking for treasures for my art and hosting exhibitions of my highly exhaulted work which will net $Millions. Gotta have a dream - actually a beautiful lady called Judy Scott is my idol. I met her almost a year ago now and she is my inspiration to overcome adversity and be the person she really is. http://judy-scott.blogspot.com
I know I will shine one day - just have to get out from under the doona long enough!!!!

Now for a funny and this is something you can do yourself aswell. Here goes:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Lady Exceed

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream & fav cookie)

Rum McVittee

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of last name)

T-Kli


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav colour & fav animal)

Pink Dog

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name & city you were born)

Adrienne Brisbane

6. STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of last name & first 2 letters of first name)

Kli-Tr


7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" & 2nd favourite colour & fav drink)

The Blue Champagne

8. RACING DRIVER NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Bob Bob

9. EXOTIC PERFORMER NAME: (name of fav perfum & fav lollie/choc)

Lovely Chicco


10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names)

Kathleen Charles

11. TV WEATHER PERSON NAME: (Your year 5 teacher's last name & major city that starts with the same letter)

Parkinson Perth

12. SPY NAME: (your fav holiday/season & flower)

Summer Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (fav fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now ending in "ie" or "y")

Cherry Pajamie

14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast & your fav tree)

Toast Fig

15. ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" & your fav hobby/craft, fav weather element & "Tour"

The Shabby Collector's Sunshine Tour


I thought that was loads of fun.

Kisses from Cherry Pajamie xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agent successful basins shake freud hamlets allthose negligible dairy fussy terrain
lolikneri havaqatsu