Monday 8 October 2007

Lennox Head

We had a week down at Lake Ainsworth Caravan Park. The park is opposite the beach and opposite the teatree lake. We had the best site in the park - we were lucky!! The kids had a blast - swimming at the beach, playing with some mates at the beach, playing spotlight at night, swimming in the lake and using the swing. William even managed to sit on a kayak. Fishing wasn't great - but they still had fun. I spent time scouring the stores for anything shabby/vintage. I missed home though - I couldn't relax and I managed to talk Ian into coming home a day early. It was nice but it wasn't the Gold Coast or Dicky's....








Here are some portraits I took - I plan on making them black and white and putting them into a frame. Aren't my kiddlies gorgeous!!!!


We are just about to get a huge storm - so I will sign off now and get the candles started.
Don't forget Pink Ribbon Morning Tea 25th October - Thursday @ 9.30am. Rotunda at the North Pine Country Markets. Please RSVP to me on 0402 791 755.
Kisses
Trish x

No comments: