Saturday 8 December 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Alexandra, Santa and William Christmas 2007



Look at this beautiful picture. Santa and the kiddlies met and exchanged information about the big day at Strathpine Westfield this morning. William lost his front top tooth last night and the tooth fairy came with 2 $1 coins for it! Jeepers, I only used to get 20c.

Just to give you all a scare it's only 16.5 days until christmas and if you take out sleep, chores, eating and showers that leaves about 6 days - then take out time spent with the kids, wrapping presents, shopping, drinks and nibblies - that leaves about 20 hours - ekkkkkkkk 20 hours until Christmas.

Take care
Kisses Trish xxx

4 comments:

Linda Lilly Cottage said...

My goodness, what a busy week or so you have had, I hope your tooth is feeling better and baby Erina is so cute cute cute!!! Marissa has also lost her two front teeth and for ssome reason is singing 'all I want for Christmas is my two fron teeth' in a Cockney accent!!! Gorgeous photo, don't play too hard, kiss noises Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I didn't know you followed me. I will add you to my bloglines now too.
Lovely photo of your twins? I'm sure the're not but boy they do look alike, my two kids are the same.
You have just a beautiful cute neice too. My kids were 30 & 37 gestation and smaller then her.
Can't wait to see what else your family get up to. Love Fiona

Anonymous said...

ps. Coincidence, my Twins name is Trish and you look a little alike......

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish,
William & Alexandra, how cute are they????

Jemma is having her photo taken with Santa tomorrow!

Better go as I am sooooooo tired!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehe