Tuesday 6 November 2007

WELCOME HOME ERINA!!!

Welcome to the world Baby Girl - this is Daddy's wedding ring on my fingers.
Help - I'm yellow!! Poor darling had 3 treatments to get rid on her jaundice. Poor little Girl.
Stop posing Dad and let me out of here - I want to get dressed.

Very proud Nanny.

Welcome home Erina. About time too. Erina Isabel McCarn came home on Saturday 3rd November with Mummy and Daddy. She is settling reasonably well as any newborn would. Erina is up to 2400g which is wonderful. Nanny loves seeing her baby granddaughter and makes her think of when my two were babies. Erina better get loads of cuddles and kisses as it's going to be 7 weeks before she sees Nanny again, this time with a very excited Granddad at Christmas time.

Kisses Trish x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely name...ERINA...I am from Romania, and I have a 5 years boy / Paul...But, if I`ll ever have a daughter, she`ll be named surely ERINA. Very feminine and rarely used name...God bless!